- Law Firm Diversity: How Race, Gender, Age, Social and Economic Divisions Impact the Hiring, Retention and Advancement of Law Firm Attorneys
- What Happens to Pregnant Attorneys at Law Firms?
- Diversity in the Legal World - The Big Picture
- How Law Firm Websites Influence Retention of Diverse Attorneys
- Can Rethinking the "Billable Hour" Lead to More Law Firm Gender Equality?
- Where Do Law Firms Stand When It Comes to Gender Equality?
- General Counsels Join Law Firm Diversity Movement: Corporate Clients Use Incentives and Punishments to Inspire Diversity and Inclusion
- Law Firms’ Continued Lack of Diversity: Scholars Provide Insight on Reasons and Solutions
- How “Out” Should I Be on My Resume?
- Does 10 Years of Associate Experience Make a Lawyer Too Old in NYC?
- Women Lawyers and Marketing
- Becoming a Mother: Continuing to Care For Your Other Baby...Your Career
- Age vs. Experience Discrimination
- Law Firms and Part-Time Attorneys — They Really Can Go Hand in Hand
- The Delicate Matter of Reducing Your Hours
- Is Time on Your Side?
- The Importance of Attracting and Retaining Gay Attorneys
- Why Are So Many Women Reaching the Top of Big Law Firms?
- Top 14 Ways Law Firms Can Recruit and Retain Minority Attorneys
- Steps to Attract and Retain Female Partners
- Learn How to Achieve Greater Success in Your Law Firm by Changing the Way You Hire Attorneys
- Effective Law Firm Interviewing Skills: How to Avoid "Off Limits" Questions but Still Get Information You Need to Make Good Hiring Decisions
- LawCrossing's Spotlight on Minority Attorneys
ABA ENTITIES DEVOTED TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
- Center for Racial and Ethnic Diversity
- Commission on Racial and Ethnic Diversity in the Profession
- Coalition on Racial and Ethnic Justice
- Council for Racial and Ethnic Diversity in the Educational Pipeline
- Commission on Hispanic Legal Rights & Responsibilities
- Commission on Sexual Orientation & Gender Identity
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Minority Corporate Counsel Association
- National Association of Women Lawyers
- National Bar Association
- American Bar Association’s National Lawyer Population Survey 10-Year Trend in Lawyer Demographics
- A Current Glance at Women in the Law (ABA’s Commission on Women in the Profession)
- 2016 Report on Diversity in U.S. Law Firms (National Association for Law Placement)
- Leading Practices in Law Department Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives: Company Best Practices
LAW REVIEW ARTICLES
- Difference Blindness vs. Bias Awareness: Why Law Firms with the Best of Intentions Have Failed to Create Diverse Partnerships (Fordham Law review, 2015)
- Implicit Bias and the Legal Profession’s “Diversity Crisis”: A Call for Self-Reflection (Nevada Law Journal)