Rate this article
84 Reviews Average: 4.2 out of 5
There are a number of ways to answer why you are leaving (or left) a job without trashing an employer:
- You want a more team-oriented environment.
- The commute is too long.
- You want more responsibility.
- You’ve always wanted to work for the company you are interviewing with.
- There is no room for advancement at your existing company.
- You want to work at a larger company.
- You want to work at a smaller company.
- The new company is going in a direction that is exciting to you.
- You have heard really good things about the new company from other employees.