Regardless of your qualifications, however, hard skills alone are never sufficient to get you a job. An interview is rarely about your technical skills and experience, but rather about something else entirely: your “soft skills.” Soft skills have to do with your personality and will be very much on an interviewer’s mind:
- Can you communicate well with others?
- Are you creative?
- Can you adapt tdifferent environments?
- Will you work well with a difficult supervisor?
- Will you dmore than is expected of you?
- Can you work in a team?
- Are you willing tlearn?
- See Top Ten Interview Questions for more information
Learn why attorneys usually fail law firm phone-screening interviews in this article: