Trust and Estates Attorney
Orlando office seeks estate planning and probate attorney having 3-5 years of estate planning and probate experience with advanced estate planning documents, business agreements, probate and guardianship filings, and Estate Tax Returns.
This medium-sized firm with headquarters in Orlando is a leader in the Central Florida legal community. Originally a real estate firm, over the past three decades-plus this firm has evolved into a comprehensive, full service outfit. The firm is also a founding member of Meritas and is very active in the community of Orlando and in pro bono work. Attorneys can expect to receive market salaries.
Please be assured that none of your materials will be forwarded to any employer without your consent. Of course, all inquiries are kept strictly confidential.
Welcome to the jobs section of the BCG Attorney Search Web site. We are constantly updating our jobs seven days a week. As a firm dedicated to research, our ability to forge strong relationships with law firms allows us to offer our candidates a breadth of opportunities that we believe is unrivaled anywhere.
Refine Your Search
(hold down ctrl to choose multiple)
Minimum Years of Experience:
Primary Area of Practice:
Partner Level Job(s):Search Now
- Trust and Estates Attorney Job in Florida - Orlando (Job # 0J3P87175)
- Trust and Estates Attorney Job in Florida - Orlando (Job # P94Y82084)
- Trust and Estates Attorney Job in Florida - Tampa (Job # GP2785608)
- Trust and Estates Attorney Job in Florida - Miami (Job # QBSD66823)
- Trust and Estates Attorney Job in Virginia - Richmond (Job # LA3F87674)