New York City office seeks litigation attorney having 1-3 years of general commercial litigation experience.
The New York law office employs a sizable group of well-established attorneys. Disciplines served include all of the firm's areas of practice. Bankruptcy-financial restructuring, corporate, insurance-reinsurance, intellectual property, litigation, project finance, and tax are a number of their practice areas. They represent clients in Canada, Latin America, and in the U.S. Some of their practice industries include biofuels, consumer products, food-beverage, and transportation.
Please be assured that none of your materials will be forwarded to any employer without your consent. Of course, all inquiries are kept strictly confidential.
Welcome to the jobs section of the BCG Attorney Search Web site. We are constantly updating our jobs seven days a week. As a firm dedicated to research, our ability to forge strong relationships with law firms allows us to offer our candidates a breadth of opportunities that we believe is unrivaled anywhere.
Refine Your Search
(hold down ctrl to choose multiple)
Minimum Years of Experience:
Primary Area of Practice:
Partner Level Job(s):Search Now
- Litigation Attorney Job in New York - New York City (Job # PD9X92819)
- Litigation Attorney Job in New York - New York City (Job # I9FV92600)
- Litigation Attorney Job in New York - New York City (Job # P8YJ92577)
- Litigation Attorney Job in New York - New York City (Job # 7EKL92432)
- Litigation Attorney Job in New York - New York City (Job # TMQB92429)