Search All Attorney Jobs
New York City office seeks litigation attorney having 1-3 years of general commercial litigation experience.
The New York law office employs a sizable group of well-established attorneys. Disciplines served include all of the firm's areas of practice. Bankruptcy-financial restructuring, corporate, insurance-reinsurance, intellectual property, litigation, project finance, and tax are a number of their practice areas. They represent clients in Canada, Latin America, and in the U.S. Some of their practice industries include biofuels, consumer products, food-beverage, and transportation.
Please be assured that none of your materials will be forwarded to any employer without your consent. Of course, all inquiries are kept strictly confidential.
Refine Your Search
(hold down ctrl to choose multiple)
Minimum Years of Experience:
Primary Area of Practice:
Partner Level Job(s):Search Now
- Litigation Attorney Job in New York - New York City (Job # W84S84144)
- Litigation Attorney Job in New York - New York City (Job # E8QU84084)
- Litigation Attorney Job in New York - New York City (Job # Y5QE84083)
- Litigation Attorney Job in New York - New York City (Job # 8UY284027)
- Litigation Attorney Job in New York - New York City (Job # 3FJ483924)
Jobs for Law Students
Law Student - Public Interest in Chicago, IL
2015 Summer Law Intern Positions Duties: Perform a variety of duties at LAF depending on their ex.... [more]
Law Student - In-House in McLean, VA
Legal Intern, Immigration Services Interns will have following responsibilities: Carrying active ca.... [more]
Law Student - Public Interest in Florence, AZ
2015 Summer Law Clerk Interns will work directly with detained adults or unaccompanied minors in im.... [more]