Search All Attorney Jobs
New York City office seeks litigation attorney having 1-3 years of general commercial litigation experience.
The New York law office employs a sizable group of well-established attorneys. Disciplines served include all of the firm's areas of practice. Bankruptcy-financial restructuring, corporate, insurance-reinsurance, intellectual property, litigation, project finance, and tax are a number of their practice areas. They represent clients in Canada, Latin America, and in the U.S. Some of their practice industries include biofuels, consumer products, food-beverage, and transportation.
Please be assured that none of your materials will be forwarded to any employer without your consent. Of course, all inquiries are kept strictly confidential.
Refine Your Search
(hold down ctrl to choose multiple)
Minimum Years of Experience:
Primary Area of Practice:
Partner Level Job(s):Search Now
- Litigation Attorney Job in New York - New York City (Job # 9UDS81794)
- Litigation Attorney Job in New York - New York City (Job # APUK81485)
- Litigation Attorney Job in New York - New York City (Job # SQYC81483)
- Litigation Attorney Job in New York - New York City (Job # VKC081481)
- Litigation Attorney Job in New York - New York City (Job # 1VKH81385)
Jobs for Law Students
Law Student - Law Firm in Little Rock, AR
Seeking law students who have completed at least one year of law school for Clerkship Program. Law s.... [more]
Law Student - Law Firm in Raleigh, NC
Law Students The interns collaboratively to represent clients across the region and the country. Th.... [more]
Law Student - Law Firm in Pittsburgh, PA
Law Students The candidate will work on complex business related legal matters. Upper 10-15% of law.... [more]