Search All Attorney Jobs
New York City office seeks litigation attorney having 1-3 years of general commercial litigation experience.
The New York law office employs a sizable group of well-established attorneys. Disciplines served include all of the firm's areas of practice. Bankruptcy-financial restructuring, corporate, insurance-reinsurance, intellectual property, litigation, project finance, and tax are a number of their practice areas. They represent clients in Canada, Latin America, and in the U.S. Some of their practice industries include biofuels, consumer products, food-beverage, and transportation.
Please be assured that none of your materials will be forwarded to any employer without your consent. Of course, all inquiries are kept strictly confidential.
Refine Your Search
(hold down ctrl to choose multiple)
Minimum Years of Experience:
Primary Area of Practice:
Partner Level Job(s):Search Now
- Litigation Attorney Job in New York - New York City (Job # RSJ483172)
- Litigation Attorney Job in New York - New York City (Job # DIEH83116)
- Litigation Attorney Job in New York - New York City (Job # QLZM83050)
- Litigation Attorney Job in New York - New York City (Job # 9UDS81794)
- Litigation Attorney Job in New York - New York City (Job # APUK81485)
Jobs for Law Students
Law Student - Government in Houston, TX
Law Clerk The candidate assists the individual judge to whom he or she is assigned. Entails legal r.... [more]
Law Student - Government in Santa Fe, NM
Law Clerk The Honorable Justice Barbara J. Vigil The candidate should have excellent academic grad.... [more]
Law Student - Government in Fresno, CA
Summer Internship The company hires students as volunteers or through internships (also called exte.... [more]