Mayer Brown Adds Pieter de Ridder in Singapore Office
It was announced on Monday that Mayer Brown has added Pieter de Ridder to the firm's Singapore office in the Tax Transactions & Consulting Practice as a partner, according to a press release from the firm.
Pieter began working in Singapore in 1996 and has also worked in Jakarta and Hong Kong.
He focuses his practice on tax issues involving restructuring, direct investment, financing arrangements, holding company structures and private equity.
The co-chair of the firm's Tax Transactions & Consulting Practice, Jason Bazar, said, "Pieter has established himself as a top-notch tax lawyer and adviser on cross jurisdictional work involving investments in or from Asia. His arrival has broadened our capabilities on many levels in terms of advising our global clients doing business in Asia. We are very pleased to have him on board."
- Pieter belongs to the following organizations:
- Netherlands Council for Tax Advisers
- International Fiscal Association (IFA)
- International Tax Planning Association (ITPA)
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Inter Pacific Bar Association (IPBA)
- Association of Dutch Businesspeople in Singapore (ADB)
- Indonesia/Netherlands Association (INA)
- Dutch Chamber of Commerce in Singapore
- Board of Editors of the Asia Pacific Tax Bulletin of the Bureau of Fiscal Documentation