Search All Attorney Jobs
Los Angeles office seeks attorney having 2-4 years of experience to join the litigation and securities departments.
The Southern California office entered the legal market five years ago. Areas of specialization consist of litigation and regulatory law. The law practice is endorses diversity in the workplace and community outreach. Twenty-three seasoned attorneys make up their legal practice. There are six key areas of practice. Disciplines include securities enforcement defense, government investigations, white collar defense, intellectual property litigation, trial-appellate matters, and antitrust-competition. Practice industries are wide-ranging. The Southern California law office has received numerous accolades from leading legal publications.
Please be assured that none of your materials will be forwarded to any employer without your consent. Of course, all inquiries are kept strictly confidential.
Refine Your Search
(hold down ctrl to choose multiple)
Minimum Years of Experience:
Primary Area of Practice:
Partner Level Job(s):Search Now
- Securities Litigation Attorney Job in California - Los Angeles (Job # BX4172314)
- Securities Litigation Attorney Job in California - Orange County (Job # ZZMG79413)
- Securities Litigation Attorney Job in California - San Francisco (Job # IK6F71362)
- Securities Litigation Attorney Job in California - San Francisco (Job # 6EDW79948)
- Securities Litigation Attorney Job in Texas - Dallas-Ft.Worth (Job # K4XZ81708)
Jobs for Law Students
Law Student - Law Firm in Cleveland, OH
Law Clerk The firm employs one or more full-time or part-time law school students in the law clerk .... [more]
Law Student - Government in Okeechobee, FL
Internships The candidate will work under the supervision of senior attorneys, and will assist with.... [more]
Law Student - Government in Oakland, CA
Summer Internship The company hires students as volunteers or through internships (also called exte.... [more]