Search All Attorney Jobs
Los Angeles office seeks attorney having 2-4 years of experience to join the litigation and securities departments.
The Southern California office entered the legal market five years ago. Areas of specialization consist of litigation and regulatory law. The law practice is endorses diversity in the workplace and community outreach. Twenty-three seasoned attorneys make up their legal practice. There are six key areas of practice. Disciplines include securities enforcement defense, government investigations, white collar defense, intellectual property litigation, trial-appellate matters, and antitrust-competition. Practice industries are wide-ranging. The Southern California law office has received numerous accolades from leading legal publications.
Please be assured that none of your materials will be forwarded to any employer without your consent. Of course, all inquiries are kept strictly confidential.
Refine Your Search
(hold down ctrl to choose multiple)
Minimum Years of Experience:
Primary Area of Practice:
Partner Level Job(s):Search Now
- Securities Litigation Attorney Job in California - Los Angeles (Job # 3RH576310)
- Securities Litigation Attorney Job in California - Los Angeles (Job # BX4172314)
- Securities Litigation Attorney Job in California - Orange County (Job # ZZMG79413)
- Securities Litigation Attorney Job in California - Silicon Valley/San Jose (Job # NY7876311)
- Securities Litigation Attorney Job in California - San Francisco (Job # IK6F71362)
Jobs for Law Students
Law Student - Government in Fort Wayne, IN
Summer Internship The interns will be assigned duties ranging from constituent services and conduct.... [more]
Law Student - Law Firm in Reno, NV
Summer Internship Program The candidate will work with lawyers in practice areas that interest them.... [more]
Law Student - Government in Commerce, CA
Internships The interns, by assisting the Congresswoman's district staff, have the opportunity to g.... [more]