Los Angeles office seeks attorney having 2-4 years of experience to join the litigation and securities departments.
The Southern California office entered the legal market five years ago. Areas of specialization consist of litigation and regulatory law. The law practice is endorses diversity in the workplace and community outreach. Twenty-three seasoned attorneys make up their legal practice. There are six key areas of practice. Disciplines include securities enforcement defense, government investigations, white collar defense, intellectual property litigation, trial-appellate matters, and antitrust-competition. Practice industries are wide-ranging. The Southern California law office has received numerous accolades from leading legal publications.
Please be assured that none of your materials will be forwarded to any employer without your consent. Of course, all inquiries are kept strictly confidential.
Welcome to the jobs section of the BCG Attorney Search Web site. We are constantly updating our jobs seven days a week. As a firm dedicated to research, our ability to forge strong relationships with law firms allows us to offer our candidates a breadth of opportunities that we believe is unrivaled anywhere.
Refine Your Search
(hold down ctrl to choose multiple)
Minimum Years of Experience:
Primary Area of Practice:
Partner Level Job(s):Search Now
- Securities Litigation Attorney Job in California - Orange County (Job # ZZMG79413)
- Securities Litigation Attorney Job in California - Silicon Valley/San Jose (Job # O4F183685)
- Securities Litigation Attorney Job in California - Silicon Valley/San Jose (Job # DL1M88928)
- Securities Litigation Attorney Job in California - San Francisco (Job # VGV487757)
- Securities Litigation Attorney Job in California - San Francisco (Job # VHOK91702)