Search All for Attorney Jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- 11 Jobs |
- Showing 1 to 10
Pittsburgh office seeks medical malpractice associate attorney having experience handling medical malpractice, long-term care, nursing home defense litigation. The candidate should preferably have insurance defense litigation experience.
This firm has a well-deserved reputation for promoting innovation and diversity within its ranks. The firm is consistently rated in the top 25% of all 250+ attorney national firms in regards to its minority hiring practices and its utilization of cutting edge technology and reputation for personal service earn the firm kudos from clients. Its attorneys seem to be content as well based upon the firm's amazingly low turnover rate. Practice areas include: appellate advocacy, construction defects, employment, environmental and toxic torts, IP, insurance coverage, medical devices and pharmaceutical, securities and investment, sports and entertaiment, workers compensation, transportation, technology and automobile, general, healthcare, liquor, products, professional, railroad and retail liability.
Pittsburgh office seeks labor and employment attorney having 2-4 years of labor and employment law experience. The candidate's experience should include significant litigation experience. Must be licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania.
Pittsburgh office seeks mid-level intellectual property attorney having 3+ years of experience and a Ph.D. in chemistry, preferably organic chemistry.
This is one of the world's largest and most geographically diverse law firms. The New York office plays a leading role in the firm's international activities, many of which are managed in coordination with the firm's lawyers resident in nearly a dozen locations around the world. This firm primarily focuses on business, litigation, and tax practice. Associate compensation is competitive with that of other top-quality international law firms. However, compensation arrangements are reviewed annually and associate salaries are based on merit and reflect the effectiveness and development of individual associates. This firm fosters a fast-paced, hard working environment where training is minimal during its associates first few years.
Pittsburgh office seeks transactional law attorney having 5+ years of experience with deep experience in new entity formation/incorporations, corporate transactions, business contracts, and real estate matters.
This full service law firm is based in Pittsburgh and has a team of 15 dedicated attorneys who provide the best and most efficient service to their clients. The firm's practice areas include adoption law, civil litigation, civil rights, arts and entertainment law, criminal law, corporate law, commercial litigation, employment law, technology law, trademark law, social enterprise law, probate law, personal injury, immigration law, non-profit law, estates and trusts and guardianships.
Pittsburgh office seeks antitrust litigation attorney having 5-6 years of antitrust and trade regulation experience, including M&A and antitrust counseling. The candidate must have large law firm experience. Federal judicial or state appellate clerkship experience a plus. Pennsylvania Bar admission or waive-in eligibility is preferred.
The attorneys at this firm are famed for providing measurable results that are derived from real-world experience, wisdom, diligence, and skill. Committed to both pro bono and community service activities, they are actively involved in numerous organizations, many of which provide direct legal assistance to underserved communities. The firm boasts expertise in areas such as bankruptcy and insolvency, corporate and public finance, commerce and technology, mergers and acquisitions, healthcare, estate planning and administration, securities, taxation, gaming, antitrust, securities and class action, appellate, commercial credit, collections and creditors' rights, construction, corporate control and shareholder dispute, environmental, insurance coverage, intellectual property, products liability, professional liability, real estate, zoning and land use, tax, white-collar criminal defense, medical malpractice defense, government affairs, energy and utility, higher education, international business, and labor and employment. The firm offers a competitive salary and benefits package in a stimulating professional environment of mutual trust and respect for each other.
Pittsburgh office seeks junior attorney having 2-4 years of experience. The candidate will join corporate and transactional practice. Experience with family business transactions and succession planning is preferred. Must have Pennsylvania Bar admission.
Pittsburgh office seeks junior attorney having 2-5 years of employee benefits experience preferably at a law firm, consulting firm, or governmental agency.
This Pennsylvania-based firm has done everything in its power to make its many offices across the country as powerful as its main office. This full service firm provides strategic counsel to the financial services, technology, and health care industries, as well as clients with global business needs. They represent the interests of clients both large and small, in a broad spectrum of legal concerns. New associates are given substantial responsibility and begin working directly with clients early in their careers. Attorneys foster a supportive environment for their associates to succeed, and their merit-based compensation program reflects the incentives they offer. The fun thing about this firm is they tend to be much more flexible in allowing their associates to explore new areas of practice. We encourage qualified lawyers to consider this firm seriously, especially with its strong ties to the banking community and strong corporate practice. Stable, secure, and profitable, this firm may not be the most youthful place to work, but it is a smart place to build a career.
Real Estate Attorney
Pittsburgh office seeks mid-level commercial and real estate finance attorney having 5+ years of experience. The candidate must have experience handling commercial and real estate finance transactions.
The corporate law office is based in Pittsburgh. Additional offices are located in Philadelphia, Wheeling, Princeton and Wilmington. The law firm was founded more than 110 years ago. One-hundred highly-regarded attorneys comprise the law practice. Areas of specialization consist of corporate law, financial-real estate transactions and litigation. The firm supports pro-bono work and diversity in the workplace.
Pittsburgh firm seeks a 3rd to 5th year corporate associate who has experience with M&A, Mezzanine Financing, and general corporate matter.
This is a Pittsburgh-based law firm consisting of more than 100 attorneys practicing in seven general areas – Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights, Business, Estates and Trusts, Intellectual Property, International Business, Labor and Employment, and Litigation.
Pittsburgh firm seeks a partner level commercial litigator to head their litigation department.
This is a business law firm focused on serving the middle market. It provides its clients with legal, investment banking, management buy-out, financial, and healthcare consulting resources.
Refine Your Search
(hold down ctrl to choose multiple)
Minimum Years of Experience:
Primary Area of Practice:
Partner Level Job(s):Search Now
- Antitrust Attorney Jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Antitrust and Trade Regulation Attorney Jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Bankruptcy Attorney Jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Construction Attorney Jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Corporate Attorney Jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Employment Attorney Jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Energy Attorney Jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Environmental Attorney Jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- ERISA/Employee Benefits Attorney Jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Food & Drug Administration Attorney Jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Government Attorney Jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Government Contracts Attorney Jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Government Relations Attorney Jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Health Care Attorney Jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Immigration Attorney Jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Insurance Attorney Jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Intellectual Property - Litigation Attorney Jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Intellectual Property - Other Attorney Jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Intellectual Property - Patent Attorney Jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Intellectual Property - Trademark/Copyright Attorney Jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- International Trade Attorney Jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Internet/E-Commerce Attorney Jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- IP/Technology Transactions Attorney Jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Litigation Attorney Jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Other Attorney Jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Patent Agents/Technical Specialists Attorney Jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Project Finance Attorney Jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Real Estate Attorney Jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Securities Litigation Attorney Jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Tax Attorney Jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Telecommunications Attorney Jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Trust and Estates Attorney Jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- White Collar Crime Attorney Jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Jobs for Law Students
Law Student - Government in Pomona, CA
Fall Legal Internship Program Students will be involved in all facets of criminal case activity, in.... [more]
Law Student - Government in Sacramento, CA
Volunteer Legal Internship, Summer The interns assist the Division's trial lawyers in preparing cas.... [more]
Law Student - Government in San Diego, CA
Summer Internship The internships provide a local perspective on how the office assists constituent.... [more]