4 Metro Rankings
After a traumatic and devastating injury or the death of a loved one, you feel that everything around you is in upheaval. Who do you call? What do you do? To whom do you turn? The first steps you take and those taken on your behalf will dramatically affect the compensation and monetary award that you and your loved ones deserve and are entitled to under the laws that are in place to protect you.
Mr. Perlman and Mr. Rosen are very unique in that their practice, reputation and ongoing wide success during the last 35 years are purely the results of their very own personal involvement and dedication to anybody who becomes a client of theirs. Learn more about each of the attorneys below:
Ira M. Perlman
Robert D. Rosen
Every case in the office is personally prepared and handled directly by Mr. Rosen and Mr. Perlman from the onset to completion. We personally prepare all of the legal documents throughout the prosecution of every case in our office. We don?t rely on others to do our work. If a trial is necessary because an insurance company fails to negotiate fairly and reasonably, Mr. Perlman will tenaciously and vigorously take the case to trial and verdict, if necessary, in order to receive full justice on behalf of all office clients as he has done for over 35 years.
It is our belief that there is no substitute for the experience, insight and discipline of a seasoned trial attorney who has been tested time and again in the courtroom. This is precisely why the partners ? not a paralegal or junior attorney ? can be found in the office many a night and weekend planning and preparing trial and case strategy. Their ability to simplify the complexities of medical and liability issues in the courtroom has repeatedly paid off for their clients.
Why Choose Us?
Our tenacity and relentless pursuit to right the wrongs committed against our clients has been rewarded inside and outside the courtroom. We have obtained verdicts and settlements exceeding millions of dollars in a variety of personal injury and malpractice cases defended by large insurance companies and their lawyers.
Whether it was the $1.25 million recovered for the victim of a shooting in front of a downtown movie theater, the $3 million for the victim of the subway train accident where the defense claimed the victim had attempted suicide, or the substantial settlement (confidentiality agreement) of a wrongful death medical malpractice action where the defense claimed that the failure to diagnose a rare illness should be excusable, we refuse to back down in the pursuit of full justice.
Our philosophy is that ?Our clients? voices need to be heard and their stories need to be told so that their pain, suffering and any other losses can be truly understood. This is especially true in a world which has become more impersonal, indifferent, and less sympathetic to personal tragedy and human suffering. We understand and we?re here to help you. Moreover, we?re ready to fight for you.?
These are the rules that govern the way we practice law and litigate at the Law Offices of Ira M. Perlman, P.C. & Robert D. Rosen, P.C. The following principles have served as the foundation of our perpetual success for over 35 years.
1. Our clients? interests always come first ? Whether that means we stay at the office some nights past midnight or work during weekends ? whatever it takes, our clients? needs and concerns always come first.
2. We always remember that our clients are real people ? Not just paper files, ?business? or a case number. We have built a solid reputation on offering personal attention to each client, even after the case is over. Our clients know they can call us anytime with any legal problem, and we will always do everything we can to help. Our clients often do call even after a case is over, often years later.
3. We always fight tenaciously for our clients? rights ? We don?t worry about whether an insurance company or its attorney likes or agrees with what we do. Our only goal is to get the best possible results for our clients every time.
4. We make sure to establish a mutual respect between you as a client and we as your attorneys ? This means we always involve our clients in making important decisions concerning their case in addition to keeping them informed of significant developments and involving them in important decisions. We are always available by phone, email or text.
5. We always work on each case as a team ? We are the attorneys who are working on your case and not someone else who you don?t know. We even make it a point to set time aside numerous times every week to discuss case strategy together.
6. We love what we do ? We care about our clients and treat each case separately and uniquely. We are passionate about winning and take pride in our long-standing track record of success.
7. No fee until we win ? You will owe us nothing until we win. When we win is when we receive our fee and any expenses we advanced.
Total Offices: 2
Total Attorneys: 2
|Locations||No. of Attorneys|
|New York City, NY||2|
|Practice Areas||No. of Attorneys|
|Litigation - General (consumer)||2|
|Litigation - Medical Malpractice||2|
The country's best legal placement firm may be able to get you there! Submit your resume to BCG Attorney Search today: CLICK HERE