102 Metro Rankings
See reviews for Krieg DeVault LLP from attorneys and other legal professionals below.
Cons: Glassdoor Reviews
Downhill really fast
- Some staff are really nice people and great to work with.
- HR is super nice and responsive.
- The location is great.
- Treatment of staff from attorneys.
- Negative environment.
- No room to grow for staff/ extremely stagnant environment.
- Talent is not valued or compensated fairly, thus creating those that actually do a great job to leave.
- You are asked to do things and other people's jobs without an increase in pay.
- The culture is severely lacking, and it's a depressing environment to work in every day.
- Insecurity and unstable environment. So many layoffs have been happening in the past few months.
- The COO is arrogant, demeaning and fake. He is a brown-noser to all of the Partners and Managing Partner, but doesn't uphold any moral values around staff.
- The attorneys are extremely disconnected from staff, and how bad the culture is.
- Many AAs sleep on the job, refuse to take orders and don't know basic computer skills, but yet are protected by their attorneys.
- Outdated work environment, and not up to today's standards (no flex schedule or work from home).
Advice to Management
Please listen to what staff are saying. Stop having the COO direct staff meetings and throw others under the bus. You need a MAJOR culture change and shift in a positive direction. Value those other than the ""money makers."" Be transparent with staff about layoffs and the future of the firm.
Current or former employee?: Former Employee
Last Year at Employer: 2022
Job type: Full time
The country's best legal placement firm may be able to get you there! Submit your resume to BCG Attorney Search today: CLICK HERE