Indianapolis office is seeking an attorney with 2-4 years of private equity experience. The ideal candidate will have large law firm experience and possess outstanding academic credentials.
The firm was established in 1885. Law offices are based in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana and Arizona. The law firm has an international reach as well. A sizable group of seasoned attorneys and a skillful support staff are employed at the firm. Practice areas are wide-ranging. A few of their practice disciplines consist of business-finance, international, litigation and school law. The law practice is dedicated to diversity in the workplace.
Please be assured that none of your materials will be forwarded to any employer without your consent. Of course, all inquiries are kept strictly confidential.
Welcome to the jobs section of the BCG Attorney Search Web site. We are constantly updating our jobs seven days a week. As a firm dedicated to research, our ability to forge strong relationships with law firms allows us to offer our candidates a breadth of opportunities that we believe is unrivaled anywhere.
Refine Your Search
(hold down ctrl to choose multiple)
Minimum Years of Experience:
Primary Area of Practice:
Partner Level Job(s):Search Now
- Corporate Attorney Job in Indiana - Indianapolis (Job # ALDE86584)
- Corporate Attorney Job in Indiana - Indianapolis (Job # 8F4W83886)
- Corporate Attorney Job in Indiana - Indianapolis (Job # TZJ280428)
- Corporate Attorney Job in Indiana - Indianapolis (Job # 3MAB76646)
- Corporate Attorney Job in Ohio - Cincinnati (Job # DMFE15577)