Real Estate Attorney
Charlotte office seeks attorney having 1-5 years of experience in commercial real estate and/or litigation. The candidate should preferably have experience representing commercial real estate lenders or developers. Should have solid experience in the real estate and/or real estate finance area with litigation experience. Must be licensed in North Carolina and South Carolina.
The law practice located in North Carolina was launched twenty-six years ago. Twelve professional attorneys are on staff. A few of their practice disciplines are finance, employee benefits, tax, and intellectual property law. They represent clients throughout the country. Community outreach is endorsed via pro-bono work and other community service programs.
Please be assured that none of your materials will be forwarded to any employer without your consent. Of course, all inquiries are kept strictly confidential.
Welcome to the jobs section of the BCG Attorney Search Web site. We are constantly updating our jobs seven days a week. As a firm dedicated to research, our ability to forge strong relationships with law firms allows us to offer our candidates a breadth of opportunities that we believe is unrivaled anywhere.
Refine Your Search
(hold down ctrl to choose multiple)
Minimum Years of Experience:
Primary Area of Practice:
Partner Level Job(s):Search Now
- Real Estate Attorney Job in North Carolina - Charlotte (Job # 2UCV93748)
- Real Estate Attorney Job in North Carolina - Charlotte (Job # OXTX92086)
- Real Estate Attorney Job in North Carolina - Charlotte (Job # DB0R90315)
- Real Estate Attorney Job in North Carolina - Charlotte (Job # ENKM88875)
- Real Estate Attorney Job in North Carolina - Raleigh (Job # 0NWE91414)