Search All Attorney Jobs
Charlotte office seeks attorney having 1-5 years of experience in commercial real estate and/or litigation. The candidate should preferably have experience representing commercial real estate lenders or developers. Should have solid experience in the real estate and/or real estate finance area with litigation experience. Must be licensed in North Carolina and South Carolina.
The law practice located in North Carolina was launched twenty-six years ago. Twelve professional attorneys are on staff. A few of their practice disciplines are finance, employee benefits, tax, and intellectual property law. They represent clients throughout the country. Community outreach is endorsed via pro-bono work and other community service programs.
Refine Your Search
(hold down ctrl to choose multiple)
Minimum Years of Experience:
Primary Area of Practice:
Partner Level Job(s):Search Now
- Real Estate Attorney Job in North Carolina - Charlotte (Job # K8L669130)
- Real Estate Attorney Job in North Carolina - Raleigh (Job # S80M74368)
- Real Estate Attorney Job in Georgia - Atlanta (Job # Z65T73883)
- Real Estate Attorney Job in Georgia - Atlanta (Job # Q1QP66887)
- Real Estate Attorney Job in Georgia - Atlanta (Job # W56V68346)