Search All Attorney Jobs
Washington D.C. office seeks junior energy attorney having experience in Dodd Frank Act and implementing CFTC rules governing the financial trading of commodities. Candidate with strong experience in related areas also will be considered, such as SEC regulations under Dodd Frank, energy trading in the physical and financial (swaps) markets, and other similar fields of practice. Law firm and relevant government experience are pluses.
Law offices are based in Georgia, New York, Texas, California, Washington, D.C., and London. Four-hundred and twenty-five skilled attorneys are staffed at the firm. There are seven areas of practice. Corporate, energy-environmental and financial services are some of their practice disciplines. Practice industries are far-reaching. Attorneys were recognized by top industry periodicals.
Please be assured that none of your materials will be forwarded to any employer without your consent. Of course, all inquiries are kept strictly confidential.
Refine Your Search
(hold down ctrl to choose multiple)
Minimum Years of Experience:
Primary Area of Practice:
Partner Level Job(s):Search Now
- Energy Attorney Job in District of Columbia (Job # HN4974664)
- Energy Attorney Job in District of Columbia (Job # NWSQ74537)
- Energy Attorney Job in District of Columbia (Job # OQ8974143)
- Energy Attorney Job in District of Columbia (Job # GL4H74119)
- Energy Attorney Job in District of Columbia (Job # 6BD572481)