Search All Attorney Jobs
Austin office seeks healthcare / corporate attorney having 1-3 years of regulatory and transactional healthcare experience, including knowledge of healthcare laws such as the Anti-kickback Statute, Stark Law, and HIPAA/HITECH. The candidate should preferably have general corporate organizational and transaction experience. Big firm experience is a plus.
This large Texas firm practices corporate, litigation, intellectual property, real estate, tax, and other types of law on behalf of an impressive list of major clients that includes many national and international corporations and government entities. The firm has a supportive and cooperative environment where attorneys do not compete with each other and associates are treated with respect. Associates also feel that the billable hours requirements are reasonable and that the firm provides them with excellent training. Good interaction with partners is present, and all attorneys are given interesting work assignments and significant responsibility.
Please be assured that none of your materials will be forwarded to any employer without your consent. Of course, all inquiries are kept strictly confidential.
Refine Your Search
(hold down ctrl to choose multiple)
Minimum Years of Experience:
Primary Area of Practice:
Partner Level Job(s):Search Now
- Health Care Attorney Job in Texas - Houston (Job # YYMT74180)
- Health Care Attorney Job in Texas - Dallas-Ft.Worth (Job # 70CK63397)
- Health Care Attorney Job in Texas - Dallas-Ft.Worth (Job # TTS766151)
- Health Care Attorney Job in Missouri - St. Louis (Job # FA1H74831)
- Health Care Attorney Job in Tennessee - Nashville (Job # 020L64584)