Search All Attorney Jobs
Real Estate Attorney
Arlington office seeks experienced land use and zoning attorney. Portable practice would be helpful. Virginia Bar admission is required.
The law practice is located in Virginia. The firm has more than fifty years of professional law experience. Over forty skilled attorneys are on staff. Practice areas are broad in scope. Practice disciplines are divided into two groups namely business-corporate services and individual services. The law firm was recognized in a leading law publication.
Please be assured that none of your materials will be forwarded to any employer without your consent. Of course, all inquiries are kept strictly confidential.
Refine Your Search
(hold down ctrl to choose multiple)
Minimum Years of Experience:
Primary Area of Practice:
Partner Level Job(s):Search Now
- Real Estate Attorney Job in Virginia - Northern (Job # N53A82957)
- Real Estate Attorney Job in Virginia - Northern (Job # J21C82956)
- Real Estate Attorney Job in Virginia - Northern (Job # 5CLH82858)
- Real Estate Attorney Job in Virginia - Northern (Job # 9XXA82373)
- Real Estate Attorney Job in Virginia - Northern (Job # 5IU578589)
Jobs for Law Students
Law Student - Law Firm in Columbia, SC
Law Clerk The candidate should have good academics grades. Second-year law students can apply..... [more]
Law Student - Law Firm in Washington, DC
Law Clerk The candidate should be current or prospective law students to work in Washington, DC off.... [more]
Law Student - Government in Washington, DC
Fall internship The program offers Texas students a unique opportunity to experience first-hand the.... [more]