Search All Attorney Jobs
New York City office seeks intellectual property and technology attorney having 1-3 years of experience. The candidate must have an electrical engineering, chemical, or chemical engineering background.
Practice areas served at the New York-based office are across-the-board. A sizable team of three-hundred legal professionals including talented attorneys and governmental experts comprise the law practice. Corporate transactional work, financial restructuring-bankruptcy, litigation, real estate, intellectual property, and governmental affairs are some of their practice disciplines. Attorneys are highly-versed in restructurings, and governmental affairs. They are involved in various community outreach endeavors during the year.
Please be assured that none of your materials will be forwarded to any employer without your consent. Of course, all inquiries are kept strictly confidential.
Refine Your Search
(hold down ctrl to choose multiple)
Minimum Years of Experience:
Primary Area of Practice:
Partner Level Job(s):Search Now
- IP/Technology Transactions Attorney Job in New York - New York City (Job # 02SG79239)
- IP/Technology Transactions Attorney Job in New York - New York City (Job # CXWC77642)
- IP/Technology Transactions Attorney Job in New York - New York City (Job # QZHP77532)
- IP/Technology Transactions Attorney Job in New York - New York City (Job # O8FF77531)
- IP/Technology Transactions Attorney Job in New York - New York City (Job # 0N0W77507)
Jobs for Law Students
Law Student - Government in Scottsburg, IN
Summer Internship The interns will be assigned duties ranging from constituent services and conduct.... [more]
Law Student - In-House in Glendale, CA
Summer Intern - Litigation Services The intern will be responsible for research; preparation of leg.... [more]
Law Student - In-House in Los Angeles, CA
Legal Department Intern (Commercial Real Estate) Interns under the supervision of the Western Divis.... [more]