Search All Attorney Jobs
Philadelphia office seeks attorney having 2-5 years of litigation experience. The candidate will analyze the facts and perform legal research and writing pertaining to questions of law on federal construction contracting matters. Duties will include the drafting of pleadings and motion practice (on both state and federal venues), as well as bid protests, claims before various federal boards and agencies. Will also provide litigation assistance to trial counsel. Must be licensed in Pennsylvania, with a demonstrated proficiency of the state and federal civil procedures rules. Should also have construction or commercial law background.
This law firm has been in business for over 20 years and has offices located in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, West Virginia and Maryland. The firm began their practice with a concentration in construction law. Today, areas of practice are far-reaching. Practice disciplines consist of construction, federal contracting, labor-employment, commercial litigation, real estate-business law, wealth preservation, creditors' rights and healthcare-nonprofit. The firm staffs a sizable group of qualified lawyers. Community service and diversity in the work force are embraced at the legal practice.
Refine Your Search
(hold down ctrl to choose multiple)
Minimum Years of Experience:
Primary Area of Practice:
Partner Level Job(s):Search Now
- Litigation Attorney Job in Pennsylvania - Philadelphia (Job # 5NMI74444)
- Litigation Attorney Job in Pennsylvania - Philadelphia (Job # 6QQC73769)
- Litigation Attorney Job in Pennsylvania - Philadelphia (Job # A7BB73451)
- Litigation Attorney Job in Pennsylvania - Philadelphia (Job # AW0L71945)
- Litigation Attorney Job in Pennsylvania - Philadelphia (Job # V21P71481)