New York City office seeks general litigation attorney having 1-3 years of significant litigation experience. Candidate with a solid background in complex commercial litigation or white collar criminal defense will be considered.
Established in the first quarter of the twentieth century, this California-based law firm specializes in commercial litigation, international law, and life sciences. The firm has several offices in California; Colorado; Washington, D.C.; Massachusetts; Virginia; New York; and Washington. It has a prominent international presence as well. The firm encourages diversity in the workforce. The firm is devoted to pro bono work and other charitable efforts and is a recipient of many notable mentions and honors.
Please be assured that none of your materials will be forwarded to any employer without your consent. Of course, all inquiries are kept strictly confidential.
Welcome to the jobs section of the BCG Attorney Search Web site. We are constantly updating our jobs seven days a week. As a firm dedicated to research, our ability to forge strong relationships with law firms allows us to offer our candidates a breadth of opportunities that we believe is unrivaled anywhere.
Refine Your Search
(hold down ctrl to choose multiple)
Minimum Years of Experience:
Primary Area of Practice:
Partner Level Job(s):Search Now
- Litigation Attorney Job in New York - New York City (Job # 7IFQ88575)
- Litigation Attorney Job in New York - New York City (Job # LNY388472)
- Litigation Attorney Job in New York - New York City (Job # BZIR88420)
- Litigation Attorney Job in New York - New York City (Job # QYBC88406)
- Litigation Attorney Job in New York - New York City (Job # BP5M88405)