Search All Attorney Jobs
Chicago office seeks mid-level attorney having 4-5 years of experience to join its litigation department. The candidate must have experience primarily with white-collar and other internal investigations, civil litigation matters and SEC enforcement matters. Should be capable of managing cases or substantial parts of cases on a day-to-day basis.
This distinguished law firm was established more than 140 years ago and employs a significantly large team of highly skilled attorneys. The firm has several law offices located across the U.S. and abroad. A few of the firm's key practice areas are antitrust law, intellectual property law, and litigation. This law practice is actively involved in pro bono efforts and committed to maintaining diversity at the workplace.
Please be assured that none of your materials will be forwarded to any employer without your consent. Of course, all inquiries are kept strictly confidential.
Refine Your Search
(hold down ctrl to choose multiple)
Minimum Years of Experience:
Primary Area of Practice:
Partner Level Job(s):Search Now
- Litigation Attorney Job in Illinois - Chicago (Job # 48OW74075)
- Litigation Attorney Job in Illinois - Chicago (Job # VUYC74053)
- Litigation Attorney Job in Illinois - Chicago (Job # RYKS73990)
- Litigation Attorney Job in Illinois - Chicago (Job # EQ9U73621)
- Litigation Attorney Job in Illinois - Chicago (Job # 10MM72783)