Search All Attorney Jobs
Washington D.C. office seeks staff attorney having 1+ year of litigation experience with an interest in administrative brief writing. The candidate must be admitted to practice in the District of Columbia.
The District of Columbia legal practice concentrates on government law matters. Practice areas are significant. Governmental affairs, federal procurement, global trade-investment, health-FDA business, litigation, government contracts, antitrust, insurance recovery-advisory, national defense, and homeland security. The law office staffs one-hundred and nine well-informed attorneys as well as governmental experts. They represent clients all around the world. Attorneys serve on varied non-profit boards and support a broad scope of community service and professional endeavors year long.
Please be assured that none of your materials will be forwarded to any employer without your consent. Of course, all inquiries are kept strictly confidential.
Refine Your Search
(hold down ctrl to choose multiple)
Minimum Years of Experience:
Primary Area of Practice:
Partner Level Job(s):Search Now
- Litigation Attorney Job in District of Columbia (Job # TJV174652)
- Litigation Attorney Job in District of Columbia (Job # 7AX474612)
- Litigation Attorney Job in District of Columbia (Job # 7V1J74562)
- Litigation Attorney Job in District of Columbia (Job # OU6Z74434)
- Litigation Attorney Job in District of Columbia (Job # EUFP74433)