Search All Attorney Jobs
Indianapolis office seeks real estate attorney having 1-5 years of practice experience. The ideal candidate should have excellent academic qualifications and possess strong business development skills.
Established more than 45 years ago, this reputed law firm has offices in the states of Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, and Wisconsin and specializes in all aspects of health law. It is comprised of a fairly large team of veteran attorneys and a highly skilled professional support group. It deals with complex legal issues related to 59 disciplines, including academic medicine, hospital-physician transactions, and patient safety.
Please be assured that none of your materials will be forwarded to any employer without your consent. Of course, all inquiries are kept strictly confidential.
Refine Your Search
(hold down ctrl to choose multiple)
Minimum Years of Experience:
Primary Area of Practice:
Partner Level Job(s):Search Now
- Real Estate Attorney Job in Indiana - Indianapolis (Job # Y7KN74353)
- Real Estate Attorney Job in Indiana - Indianapolis (Job # G0CL72086)
- Real Estate Attorney Job in Ohio - Cincinnati (Job # EYHR15578)
- Real Estate Attorney Job in Ohio - Cincinnati (Job # 7OYI70632)
- Real Estate Attorney Job in Illinois - Chicago (Job # WQTZ51782)