Search All Attorney Jobs
New York City office seeks attorney having 5-8 years of experience with a litigation background, preferably with some white collar, SEC enforcement, or internal investigation experience. The candidate should preferably have solid law firm experience.
The main law office is located in Houston, Texas. Twenty-one competent attorneys round out their law firm. Practice areas are comprehensive. A number of their practice disciplines include alternative dispute resolution-mediation, family law, insurance law and civil litigation. The firm is hands-on in many community service undertakings during the year. Several attorneys were acknowledged in a top law publication.
Please be assured that none of your materials will be forwarded to any employer without your consent. Of course, all inquiries are kept strictly confidential.
Refine Your Search
(hold down ctrl to choose multiple)
Minimum Years of Experience:
Primary Area of Practice:
Partner Level Job(s):Search Now
- White Collar Crime Attorney Job in Massachusetts - Boston (Job # ZYKQ74785)
- White Collar Crime Attorney Job in Illinois - Chicago (Job # 3X2H73890)
- White Collar Crime Attorney Job in Illinois - Chicago (Job # 5Y4F74054)
- White Collar Crime Attorney Job in Illinois - Chicago (Job # LZHU74074)
- White Collar Crime Attorney Job in California - Los Angeles (Job # E6CO62369)