New York City office seeks a class of 2011-2010 litigation attorney. The candidate will have the opportunity to work in all phases of commercial, intellectual property and other litigation, from pleading through trial and appeal. The candidate must have New York Bar admission and 2+ years of commercial litigation experience.
Please be assured that none of your materials will be forwarded to any employer without your consent. Of course, all inquiries are kept strictly confidential.
Welcome to the jobs section of the BCG Attorney Search Web site. We are constantly updating our jobs seven days a week. As a firm dedicated to research, our ability to forge strong relationships with law firms allows us to offer our candidates a breadth of opportunities that we believe is unrivaled anywhere.
Refine Your Search
(hold down ctrl to choose multiple)
Minimum Years of Experience:
Primary Area of Practice:
Partner Level Job(s):Search Now
- Litigation Attorney Job in New York - New York City (Job # PP3N87483)
- Litigation Attorney Job in New York - New York City (Job # LGER87408)
- Litigation Attorney Job in New York - New York City (Job # 37YL87271)
- Litigation Attorney Job in New York - New York City (Job # IXB687261)
- Litigation Attorney Job in New York - New York City (Job # TC6S87255)
Jobs for Law Students
Law Student - In-House in Scottsdale, AZ
Law Clerk Intern - Legal Internship The Legal Internship opportunity provides selected students wit.... [more]
Law Student - Law Firm in Washington, DC
Judicial Clerks The candidate should have good academics grades. Law students are strongly encourag.... [more]
Law Student - In-House in Phoenix, AZ
Law Clerk Intern - Legal Internship Students will have the opportunity to work with a large Fortune.... [more]