Palo Alto office seeks patent attorney having 3-5 years of experience working on medical device patent prosecution and counseling matters. The candidate should preferably have a degree in biomedical engineering. Candidate with a degree in mechanical engineering and the necessary work experience will also be considered.
This is an international law firm that has made a name for itself in representing technology companies, and has particular expertise in intellectual property matters. It hires the best and brightest from top national and regional law schools, and requires a superior academic record. The firm has an "informal, friendly" culture and attorneys generally enjoy working here; according to one associate, the firm provides both a "rewarding career and a life outside the office." Associates are expected to bill a minimum of 1,900 hours. The firm's pro bono program counts up to 100 hours of pro bono work in the calculation of attorneys' annual productivity bonuses.
Please be assured that none of your materials will be forwarded to any employer without your consent. Of course, all inquiries are kept strictly confidential.
Welcome to the jobs section of the BCG Attorney Search Web site. We are constantly updating our jobs seven days a week. As a firm dedicated to research, our ability to forge strong relationships with law firms allows us to offer our candidates a breadth of opportunities that we believe is unrivaled anywhere.
Refine Your Search
(hold down ctrl to choose multiple)
Minimum Years of Experience:
Primary Area of Practice:
Partner Level Job(s):Search Now
- Intellectual Property - Patent Attorney Job in California - Sacramento (Job # DE4E58174)
- Intellectual Property - Patent Attorney Job in California - Los Angeles (Job # XCRC78749)
- Intellectual Property - Patent Attorney Job in California - Los Angeles (Job # DWPW85799)
- Intellectual Property - Patent Attorney Job in California - Los Angeles (Job # MZS587018)
- Intellectual Property - Patent Attorney Job in California - San Diego (Job # PPD389446)