Search All Attorney Jobs
Los Angeles office seeks litigation attorney having 3-7 years of relevant experience.
The Los Angeles office of this premier public sector labor and employment law firm provides expertise in a number of areas, including: workplace harassment, discrimination, labor relations, disciplinary actions, wrongful termination, education law, student rights and student discipline, and affirmative action. Clients include municipalities, community college districts, school districts and private employers. The firm's attorneys regularly present workshops to public agency officials in employment law, labor relations and public agency management. The work environment is relatively conservative; however, the firm's attorneys generally describe colleagues as "supportive" and regularly meet outside of the office for lunch and other social activities. Client contact comes very early. Compensation is competitive with other firms of this size.
Please be assured that none of your materials will be forwarded to any employer without your consent. Of course, all inquiries are kept strictly confidential.
Refine Your Search
(hold down ctrl to choose multiple)
Minimum Years of Experience:
Primary Area of Practice:
Partner Level Job(s):Search Now
- Litigation Attorney Job in California - Los Angeles (Job # AQEE74640)
- Litigation Attorney Job in California - Los Angeles (Job # RYLY74532)
- Litigation Attorney Job in California - Los Angeles (Job # P6HW74216)
- Litigation Attorney Job in California - Los Angeles (Job # F85N74129)
- Litigation Attorney Job in California - Los Angeles (Job # YERL73950)