Search All Attorney Jobs
Los Angeles office seeks litigation attorney having 1-6 years of litigation experience from a top tier law firm.
This California-based law firm was established in the early years of the twenty-first century and specializes in all aspects of litigation. It is comprised of a sizable team of seasoned attorneys and highly qualified support staff. Some of its main areas of practice are antitrust law, bankruptcy law, government law, and Internet trademarks.
Please be assured that none of your materials will be forwarded to any employer without your consent. Of course, all inquiries are kept strictly confidential.
Refine Your Search
(hold down ctrl to choose multiple)
Minimum Years of Experience:
Primary Area of Practice:
Partner Level Job(s):Search Now
- Litigation Attorney Job in California - Los Angeles (Job # 4UKL79536)
- Litigation Attorney Job in California - Los Angeles (Job # PNIL79535)
- Litigation Attorney Job in California - Los Angeles (Job # Q7HC79473)
- Litigation Attorney Job in California - Los Angeles (Job # SQF479449)
- Litigation Attorney Job in California - Los Angeles (Job # PVFQ79141)
Jobs for Law Students
Law Student - Government in Little Rock, AR
Spring Law Clerk Program The office employs law clerks in the Civil department. Law students are co.... [more]
Law Student - Government in Los Angeles, CA
Fall Internship The program is accepting applications from first, second, and third-year students. .... [more]
Law Student - Government in Carbondale, IL
Law Clerk Program, Spring The law student gets a chance to improve skills and knowledge in a wide r.... [more]