Trust and Estates Attorney
San Francisco office seeks estate planning attorney having 1 year of experience and California license. Candidate who has completed 1-3 years of estate planning, tax, or general corporate experience at a comparable law firm would be preferred.
Located in San Francisco, California, this dynamic firm boasts strong Litigation and Corporate departments and specializes in the representation of emerging companies and the financial institutions that serve their markets. The firm's clients include some of the today's fastest-growing companies in areas such as information technology, life sciences and finance. The firm's attorneys describe the work atmosphere as "intense but cooperative" – at least one associate claims she has no problems finding colleagues willing to lend a hand. Salaries are very competitive.
Please be assured that none of your materials will be forwarded to any employer without your consent. Of course, all inquiries are kept strictly confidential.
Welcome to the jobs section of the BCG Attorney Search Web site. We are constantly updating our jobs seven days a week. As a firm dedicated to research, our ability to forge strong relationships with law firms allows us to offer our candidates a breadth of opportunities that we believe is unrivaled anywhere.
Refine Your Search
(hold down ctrl to choose multiple)
Minimum Years of Experience:
Primary Area of Practice:
Partner Level Job(s):Search Now
- Trust and Estates Attorney Job in California - Silicon Valley/San Jose (Job # LJW786688)
- Trust and Estates Attorney Job in California - Silicon Valley/San Jose (Job # I76M87063)
- Trust and Estates Attorney Job in California - Silicon Valley/San Jose (Job # KB6689154)
- Trust and Estates Attorney Job in California - Silicon Valley/San Jose (Job # WNKN89573)
- Trust and Estates Attorney Job in California - Sacramento (Job # T2L180900)