Atlanta office seeks a patent agent with 2-4 years of experience. The candidate will support the group's patent prosecution associates and partners with patent application preparation and prosecution. Relevant industry experience and an undergraduate or graduate degree in electrical engineering or computer science is strongly preferred, though other technical engineering degrees will also be considered. Patent Bar admission is desirable.
Very prestigious Atlanta law firm with some of the best and the brightest talent in the city.
Please be assured that none of your materials will be forwarded to any employer without your consent. Of course, all inquiries are kept strictly confidential.
Welcome to the jobs section of the BCG Attorney Search Web site. We are constantly updating our jobs seven days a week. As a firm dedicated to research, our ability to forge strong relationships with law firms allows us to offer our candidates a breadth of opportunities that we believe is unrivaled anywhere.
Refine Your Search
(hold down ctrl to choose multiple)
Minimum Years of Experience:
Primary Area of Practice:
Partner Level Job(s):Search Now
- Patent Agents/Technical Specialists Attorney Job in Tennessee - Nashville (Job # HA0086108)
- Patent Agents/Technical Specialists Attorney Job in North Carolina - Charlotte (Job # 1IRM85113)
- Patent Agents/Technical Specialists Attorney Job in Ohio - Cincinnati (Job # 2G6883322)
- Patent Agents/Technical Specialists Attorney Job in Ohio - Cleveland (Job # 05C783320)
- Patent Agents/Technical Specialists Attorney Job in Ohio - Cleveland (Job # AA4984963)