San Francisco office seeks patent litigation attorney having 4-7 years of experience in District Court and ITC patent litigation. The candidate should preferably have an undergraduate degree in engineering, computer science or physics. An advanced degree is a plus. Membership in the Patent Bar is preferred.
The mid-sized San Francisco office of this multi-national firm (one of the most respected firms in the country) splits its business group into four basic practice areas: corporate, labor and employment, litigation and intellectual property/technology. Despite the firm's structure, associates frequently specialize in a number of distinctive areas such as white-collar criminal defense, international litigation and arbitration, health care, financing and complex security offerings for emerging growth companies. Associates receive some of the best training and mentoring available on the West Coast, in a collegial setting with a business casual dress code complementing the informal working style. The firm is dedicated to pro bono work and treats pro bono hours as billable. Salaries and bonus are market.
Please be assured that none of your materials will be forwarded to any employer without your consent. Of course, all inquiries are kept strictly confidential.
Welcome to the jobs section of the BCG Attorney Search Web site. We are constantly updating our jobs seven days a week. As a firm dedicated to research, our ability to forge strong relationships with law firms allows us to offer our candidates a breadth of opportunities that we believe is unrivaled anywhere.
Refine Your Search
(hold down ctrl to choose multiple)
Minimum Years of Experience:
Primary Area of Practice:
Partner Level Job(s):Search Now
- Intellectual Property - Litigation Attorney Job in California - San Francisco (Job # ZOKL88116)
- Intellectual Property - Litigation Attorney Job in California - San Francisco (Job # RE2487163)
- Intellectual Property - Litigation Attorney Job in California - San Francisco (Job # MVIU87081)
- Intellectual Property - Litigation Attorney Job in California - San Francisco (Job # SAFK86469)
- Intellectual Property - Litigation Attorney Job in California - San Francisco (Job # A2FT86413)