Search All Attorney Jobs
Washington D.C. office seeks government contracts attorney having 2-5 years of substantive government contracts experience.
The District of Columbia legal practice concentrates on government law matters. Practice areas are significant. Governmental affairs, federal procurement, global trade-investment, health-FDA business, litigation, government contracts, antitrust, insurance recovery-advisory, national defense, and homeland security. The law office staffs one-hundred and nine well-informed attorneys as well as governmental experts. They represent clients all around the world. Attorneys serve on varied non-profit boards and support a broad scope of community service and professional endeavors year long.
Please be assured that none of your materials will be forwarded to any employer without your consent. Of course, all inquiries are kept strictly confidential.
Refine Your Search
(hold down ctrl to choose multiple)
Minimum Years of Experience:
Primary Area of Practice:
Partner Level Job(s):Search Now
- Government Contracts Attorney Job in District of Columbia (Job # 94AM79028)
- Government Contracts Attorney Job in District of Columbia (Job # OQFV79002)
- Government Contracts Attorney Job in District of Columbia (Job # VTZ173996)
- Government Contracts Attorney Job in District of Columbia (Job # 0JFW73649)
- Government Contracts Attorney Job in District of Columbia (Job # E41Y73179)
Jobs for Law Students
Law Student - Government in Commerce, CA
Internships The interns, by assisting the Congresswoman's district staff, have the opportunity to g.... [more]
Law Student - Government in Denver, CO
Internship The Congressional internships provide an opportunity for people interested in the legisl.... [more]
Law Student - Government in Washington, DC
Spring Internship The interns will be asked to answer phones, run errands, research legislation for.... [more]