Law Firm Pension Plans Focus of New Report
A report produced by investment research firm BrightScope has put new focus on the pension plans offered by Am Law 200 law firms.
The San Diego based firm, which specializes in analyzing retirement and wealth management plans, has rated the 401(k)s offered by law firms. The analysis is based on 200 variables, which include employer generosity, the quality of investment options offered and total plan cost. The firm ranked the Top 25 law firms with the highest ranked 401(k) plans that had assets of more than $100 million. The top five plans according to the press release issued by BrightScope are as follows:
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP - Retirement Plan of Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- O'Melveny & Myers LLP - O'Melveny & Myers LLP Keogh Plan
- Jones Day - Jones Day Retirement Plan
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP - Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP Supplemental Profit Sharing Plan for Partners
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP - Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP Retirement Plan and Trust for Partners