Law Firm Mergers Market Continues to Rebound in First Quarter
The market for law firm mergers continues to be strong with 14 law firm mergers announced so far this year. Another 11 mergers that were announced in the final months of 2011 have also been completed by now.
Some of the firms that have announced merger plans this year are:
- McKenna Long and Aldridge with Luce Forward Hamilton & Scripts,
- K&L Gates merged with Marini Salsi Picciau in Milan.
- Littler Mendelson with Kiesewetter Wise Kaplan Prather.
- Jackson Lewis with Simandl & Prentice.
- Baker Donelson with Drucker Rutledge & Smith, and
- Womble Carlyle with Hall and Bowers.