Paul Danielson Recruiter
23410 Civic Center Way, #E-7, Malibu, CA, 90265
p 213-895-7300 |  f 213-895-7306 |  toll-free 800-298-6440
Download Contact Info: Paul Danielson vCardSocial media profiles
LinkedIn : Google+ :
Paul is a Recruiter for BCG's Los Angeles office and represents candidates all over the West Coast.
A former BigLaw attorney with a background in environmental non-profit work and the creative arts, Paul successfully combines an ability to connect with people of all backgrounds with a focused and analytical professional skill set to provide his clients with a comprehensive, effective, and personal approach to their job search process.
Prior to joining BCG Attorney Search, Paul was employed at global law firm SNR Denton (formerly Sonnenschein, Nath & Rosenthal) in its Chicago and Los Angeles offices. Paul successfully represented clients in civil litigation and arbitration matters, including insurance litigation, ERISA, nationwide class actions, and general commercial disputes. He also received an Award for Excellence in Pro Bono Service from the Northern District of Illinois for his trial service on behalf of two inmate clients.
Paul also spent a summer during law school as a clerk in the Environmental Enforcement Section of the Department of Justice in Washington, D.C., and completed a PILI Fellowship at Northwestern's nationally-recognized Bluhm Legal Clinic while studying for the bar exam.
Paul earned his Juris Doctorate from the Northwestern University School of Law. At NUSL, Paul briefed and argued a criminal appeal before the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals as part of the Federal Appellate Clinic in the Law School's Appellate Advocacy Center, was a member of the Northwestern Journal of Law & Social Policy, and served on the law school's Admissions and Faculty Hiring committees. Paul holds a Bachelor of Arts in both Philosophy and Communications (Emphasis in Rhetoric) from the University of Puget Sound, where he graduated with honors.
- Does (Firm) Size Really Matter?
- Researching Law Firms
- Get a Job Through Networking
- The Changing Interview Landscape
- A Realistic Approach to Changing Practice Areas
- Managing Your Online Presence
- Breaking Into A Smaller Market
Job Search Q&As
- Q: I've heard that [X law firm] only accepts Top 10 law schools/laterals from AmLaw100 firms/top GPAs. Should I still submit my materials?
- Q: Will a Firm Hire Me if I am Willing to Work for Less?
- Q: Lawyer experiences ''Buyer''
- Q: What does it mean if I haven't heard anything back from an application/interview in a couple weeks?